on Security and Networks," Edited by Prof. Yang Xiao, Prof. Frank H. Li, and Prof. Hui Chen, to be published by
World Scientific Publishing Co., 2009.
You can use either Microsoft Word or Latex,
but please follow the format as follows.
Word template: http://www.worldscientific.com/style/ws-rv975x65_word.zip
Latex template: http://www.worldscientific.com/style/ws-rv975x65_2e.zip
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Raj
Jain, "Security in Wireless Data Networks”
- Chapter 2: Hui Zhang, Guofei Jiang, Haifeng Chen, Xiaoqiao Meng, Kenji
Yoshihira and Abhishek Sharma, "Enabling
Information Confidentiality in Publish/Subscribe Overlay Networks"
- Chapter 3: Duncan S. Wong, Guomin Yang, and Xiaotie
Deng, "Key Establishment - Secrecy, Authentication and
- Chapter 4: Mohamed Hefeeda and Kianoosh Mokhtarian,
"Security of Scalable Multimedia Streams"
- Chapter 5: Ahmed Helmy and Yongjin
Kim, "Attacker Trace-back in Mobile Multi-hop Networks"
- Chapter 6: Ahmed Helmy and Sapon Tanachaiwiwat,
"Worm Propagation and Interaction in Mobile
- Chapter 7: Ahsan
Habib and Mohamed Hefeeda, "Detecting DoS Attacks and Service Violations in QoS-enabled Networks"
- Chapter 8: Whai-En Chen,
Ting-Kai Huang and Chun-Chieh Wang,
"Service IOT for Digit Right Management"
- Chapter 9: Riccobene
and Giampaolo Bella, "Bliss: highly
available and secure distributed backup"
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11: Donggang Liu and Qi Dong " Detecting Misused Keys in Wireless
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13: Meikang Qiu, Jiande Wu, Hung-Chung Huang, Wenyuan
Li, “Hardware Controlled Systematic Approach to Detect and Prevent
- Chapter 14
- Chapter 15
- Chapter 16: Thomas Chen and Nasir Jamil, "A
Mathematical View of Self-Replicating Malware"
- Chapter 17: Prabhaker Mateti,
"Explaining System Security Issues to Computer Professionals"
- Chapter 18: Prabhaker Mateti, Venkat Pothams and Benjamin
Murray, "Security Enhancement of Network Protocol RFCs"
- Chapter 19: Sherri Sparks, Shawn
Embleton, Cliff Zou, "Windows Rootkits - a Game of "Hide and Seek"
- Chapter 20
- Chapter 21
- Chapter 22
- Chapter 23
- Chapter 24
- Chapter 25: Jelena Misic and
Vojislav Misic, ""Patient privacy in healthcare wireless sensor
- Chapter 26
- Chapter 27
- Chapter 28: Minghui
Shi, Yixin Jiang, Xuemin
Shen, Jon W. Mark, Dongmei Zhao, and Humphrey Rutagenwa, “AUTHENTICATION AND BILLING FOR
WLAN/CELLULAR NETWORK INTERWORKING”
- Chapter 29: Donghyun Kim, Xiaofeng Gao, Feng Zou, and Ding-Zhu Du, "Construction of
Fault-Tolerant Virtual Backbones in Wireless Networks"
- Chapter 30: Xinxin Fan and Guang
Gong, " A Survey of Key Revocation Schemes in Mobile
Ad Hoc Networks"
- Chapter 31: Martin R. Stytz and Sheila Bank, “An Overview Of Bot Army Technology And Prospects”