My Academic Plan
1. What kind of life do I want to lead? In answering, consider such issues as these. Do I want to live in a city, a town, or in the country. Am I interested in spectator sports, outside activities, service, or the arts. Do I want to work in a large corporation/institution? Do I want my own business? Am I interested in the Military?
2. What college major will complement or enable this lifestyle? Am I prepared academically to enter this major. Do I have the interests and skills to see it through? Are there jobs for graduates of this major where I want them?
3. What can I do this semester to help me decide on a major?
4. What GPA do I want to earn this semester?
5. What will I do to make sure I earn this GPA? How many hours a day will I study? When? Where? With whom?
6. Do I need help with time management? Study skills? What is my plan to get this help?
7. What academic area causes me the most problems.
What am I going to do to about it?