How to Declare a Major


To declare a major, a student need only complete a short Change of Major form.  These are available at the Center for Student Success, any deanís or chairís office, or the Records Office.  An undeclared student should return the form to the Center for Student Success.  It will be sentówith the studentís fileóto the new major and from there to the Records Office, where the new major will be recorded in the computer system.  The form looks like this.